Expert Heating Repair & Furnace Repair in Fairfax, Alexandria & Manassas VA
If you need heating repair services in Manassas, VA, call ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia. We have provided exceptional service to thousands of homeowners in Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained, extremely knowledgeable in their trade, and ready to provide heating system repairs as quickly as possible. Contact our specialists to schedule HVAC maintenance and more!
Why Is HVAC Maintenance Essential? How Often Do I Need Tune-Ups?
ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia generally recommends getting an HVAC system tune-up in the spring and in the fall to ensure everything’s operational. There’s nothing worse than discovering that your furnace needs repair in the middle of a frosty evening or that your air conditioning has gone kaput in the middle of the dog days of summer. While you may be tempted to skip an HVAC system tune-up to save money, doing so puts you in jeopardy of needing more expensive heating system repairs later. Regular HVAC maintenance also helps you preserve your heating system longer and save on energy bills by keeping your system running efficiently. ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia offers all of the following heating services in Manassas, VA and surrounding communities:
- Furnace Repair and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Replacement
- Heating System Checks and Preventive Maintenance
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Indoor Air Quality Additions
$50 Off Any Heating or Cooling Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Valid at participating ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction customers, with any other offers, discounts or prior sales. Valid for residential customers only. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. See service center for details. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $0.01.
Offer expires: #expDate#
ARS Offers Heating Repair & Furnace Repair in Fairfax, Alexandria & Manassas, VA:
- HVAC technicians equipped with advanced tools and superior skills to completely diagnose and repair your heating system
- Trucks that are stocked daily with parts to provide you with immediate solution and comfort
- Background checked, drug tested and licensed technicians
- The ultimate in respect and concern for your home and property by every single one of our trusted employees
- On-Call technicians that are ready to provide emergency heating repair and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For fast and efficient heating and furnace repair in Fairfax, Alexandria and Manassas, VA, just call ARS at (888) 242-4277. To set up a service call during regular business hours, you can also request an appointment online!
What Are Signs I May Need to Call an HVAC Technician?
One question we get asked often at ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia is how to tell if something is wrong with your heating system. Here are a few signs you may want to call an HVAC technician:
- No Heat – This is probably the most obvious sign you need an HVAC repair or, at the very least, an HVAC inspection. You may not need to replace your furnace, but there’s no way to tell until we see what your issue is during an inspection.
- Strange Smells – You shouldn’t notice strange smells coming from your furnace. If you smell a burnt odor, you could have faulty wiring to blame. A musty odor could indicate mold growth inside your ductwork or a leak somewhere in your heating system.
- Strange Sounds – You shouldn’t hear banging, clanking, or other unusual noises coming from your furnace. If you do, you should call us immediately to schedule a service call.
- High Energy Bills – When your heating system isn’t operating efficiently, you may begin to notice spikes in your energy bills. Let us take a look and provide recommendations for more energy-efficient systems if yours is outdated.
Why Should I Choose ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia?
You may think you’re prepared to tackle HVAC issues on your own. However, it’s in your best interest to call professional HVAC technicians to ensure everything’s done correctly. Here are a few reasons to choose ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia for all your HVAC service and repair needs:
- Licensed HVAC Technicians – All of our HVAC technicians are background-checked, drug-tested, and licensed for your peace of mind. Our trusted employees have the ultimate respect and concern for your home and property.
- Exceptional Service Guarantee – Take advantage of our Exceptional Service Guarantee, which states that if you’re dissatisfied with our repair work in your home for any reason, we’ll make every effort to make it right as long as it’s within one year of your original invoice date.
- 24-Hour Emergency HVAC Service – We have on-call HVAC technicians that are ready to provide emergency heating repair and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our HVAC technicians are fully equipped with advanced tools and superior skills to diagnose and repair your heating system completely. Our trucks are also stocked daily with parts to provide you with immediate service and home comfort.
Keep Up with Furnace Services with Our Maintenance Plan
Do you have an HVAC preventive maintenance plan? You should consider signing up for one of our home service plans to save you money on expensive heating system repairs. In addition to regular furnace inspections, we also provide plumbing inspections and attic analyses. However, even with an HVAC maintenance plan in place, repairs and replacements are sometimes necessary. For fast, efficient heating and furnace repair in Manassas, Fairfax, Alexandria, or a surrounding area in Northern Virginia, call ARS/Rescue Rooter Virginia. To set up a service call during our business hours, you can also request an appointment online. If you need after-hours emergency service, we have technicians on-call!