Get an Air Conditioning System Check Every Year for Increased Efficiency and Peace of Mind
The summer months bring great weather for enjoying the outdoor activities Northern Virginia and Washington DC have to offer, but they also bring extremely high temperatures with great amounts of humidity. Suffering through these months with a broken air conditioning unit can be uncomfortable, to say the least.
While you may not think about your air conditioning system in the winter or early spring, performing preventive air conditioner maintenance in the cooler months can help save you every month with lower utility bills, as well as decrease the risk of expensive air conditioning repair in the future.
During Our Seasonal Inspections, Our Certified Technicians Will:
- Inspect refrigerant levels and pressures to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Check thermostats and verify proper system operations and temperature control
- Inspect wiring contractors, capacitors and relays, and tighten loose electrical connections to avoid expensive repairs
- Check evaporator coil and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Test condensate drain operation and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Check compressor voltage and amperage
*Cleanings and/or additional work may incur an additional cost
$59 Heating or Cooling System Tune-Up
Standard price of tune-up is $119. Price valid for one working system. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires #expDate#